[Gpdd] Rescue: Finding a Buddy for Princess Snowflake

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Aug 13 11:02:04 EDT 2008

Hola Piggies & Slaves!
Well, it's decided! I am going to find a friend
for the Princess. Right now, there are no piggies
at the Charlotte-Meck shelter, which actually I am
pretty happy about. So, I am planning a road trip
for the Princess and me in Sept. I am going back
to my roots, as the Met. G-Pig Rescue (MGPR)
in Northern VA has plenty of piggies. Their next
Adoption Party is on Sunday, Sept 21th so the
Princess and I will Be There...or We'll Be SQUARE!

I have a question. Are there any Slaves out there
that have had 2 Abby's bonded together. I have
my eye on a particular little (neutered) boy and
he's an Abby. And I am hoping that Abby's would
get along with each other.

Oh, and I think I'm going to get a 5x3 C&C cage for
them. And I'm going to keep them in the dining room,
since the cage is so big and I don't have a dining room table
in there anyways. That's where the Princess's free-range
play area is, so I'm going to move that to the living room
(which is beside the dining room). I'm looking for a folding
table, or maybe two to keep their cage on top of. I think I
found one at Target for $50 bucks. Hmmmmm...

So many preparations...so little time...Wheeeeeeeek!

            Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
                      Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)