[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Pearl.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Aug 13 14:47:49 EDT 2008

Laura,

We are all so sad here at Piggyfriends to read of the loss of another wonderful piggy, The Dowager, Lady Pearl.

What a great life she had with you and the other Fluffernutters and how lucky she was, not only to have been found under a bush in a park but handed in, with her son, to the MGPR.

I know just how much of a shock that it can be to find that one of our precious piggies has left us suddenly in the night. They have not suffered a long illness, for which we should be thankful but we have not had the chance to say goodbye as we would have wished.

R.I.P. Lady Pearl, gone to find Anakin and Samantha at the Rainbow Bridge.

Please accept our most sincere condolences.

With love to Frodo and Zoe,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.