[Gpdd] ANNOUCEMENT: Who is Daisy?!

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Aug 14 12:54:19 EDT 2008

  To answer all the questions I've been getting, Daisy is our new dwarf hammie! I've been so busy, I forgot to tell everyone we got her! We adopted her from the Humane League about a week ago. She is a dwarf albino hamster. She was the runt of her litter. All the other babies were a brownish color & were so cute. I don't normally like animals with pink eyes, no offense to them personally! It always has just kinda freaked me out! But little Daisy just spoke to me & so I picked her. She is about a month old. *Very* tiny. Smaller then an egg! She's not the friendliest hammie though. She'll charge at you & try to box you with her front feet & bites. She so tiny it doesn't hurt though. She's really fun to watch. She's very active. So, that's who Daisy is! Sorry it took me so long to post about her. You know how life goes, just busy with something all the time it seems. Later!

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/