[Gpdd] Health: Doris --- Another UTI !!!

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 23:18:00 EDT 2008

Hi Pat

I am sorry you are having more problems with Doris.  I had a pig named Sabrina that was always getting UTIs.  She was diagnosed with Diabetes and eventually passed several stones.  I would shringe her extra water to try and flush her out. She was on antibiotics and pain meds alot of the time. She eventually died of a heart attack at an old age.

Try to get Doris to drink more water to keep her bladder moving everything out. If she does not drink alot of water she probably does not have Diabetes, but it does sound like she is trying to form stones.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com