[Gpdd] (Bridge) Re: Chester

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 15:12:23 EDT 2008

Ric,

I can only think of a couple of reasons that Chester's jaw may have been fractured:

1.) The vet who trimmed his bottom incisors may have accidenatlly fractured it while she was trimming, especially if he wasn't restrained properly during the procedure.

2.) Sometimes piggies seem to get problems with their bones, especially when they are having tooth problems, and he somehow fractured it while chewing. I think it may have to do with the fact that they aren't eating as much because of their teeth and therefore aren't getting enough calcium/phosphorous/Vitamin D/Vitamin C as they should.

I'm sorry to hear about Chester; at least he was in your loving care when he passed.

Our condolences,
Stacy and the Squee Squad