[Gpdd] MISC: to Corrinne in sympathy

J D KSkosich at msn.com
Sun Aug 17 18:33:16 EDT 2008

Corrinne, I was so sorry to read about the loss of your dear Peppermint.  Please do not blame yourself.  I am sure all of us on the Digest have had the experience of trying desperately to get help and not being able to save our little friends; also, a vet once told me that the head and leg movements were muscle reflexes when an animal is passing over.

I hope you can think of your little gal as she is now, running around and enjoying life beyond the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and happy.  May all the nice memories of her and the good life you gave her be a comfort to you.  All of your friends on the Digest are thinking of you in understanding and sympathy--Kathy S (with Millie bloodhound, Shaggy cat and guinea pigs Pookah-Darryl and Ginger Jellyroll)