[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Chester

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Aug 17 23:54:15 EDT 2008

Ric i'm so so sorry about dear little Chester, i have no idea how this
could have happened i hope somebody else may be able to advise you :(
RIP Chester run free at the bridge little guy i know you'll be having
fun with the other piggies and munching on all the green grass and the
dandelions xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ric you did so much for this boy, he must've loved you and trusted you
so very much. Yes of course you would've done everything in your power
for him, and you did, so sad they were not able to diagnose or help
little Chester :(
He led a wonderful life with you all and sounds like he was just the
cutest guy and such a lovely little alarm bless him.
HUGE HUGS from us both we know your pain, we all do and because of this
we can all be with you at this time and whenever you need a shoulder
just let me or anyone else know HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A beautiful tribute to Chester xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love
Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx