[Gpdd] MISC: thank you for words for Peppermint

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 06:03:58 EDT 2008

Thank you everyone who has personally written to me or on the GPDD.  I am sorry but it's taking me awhile to respond but I will try my best to get to everyone as soon as I can.  Your words of support and experiences have warmed my heart and comes at a time when I need it the most.  It is so very nice to have so many understanding 'shoulders to cry on'.  I appreciate all your kind words more than you will ever know.

Thank you all.

Hugs, Corrine