[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Monty

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Mon Aug 18 22:50:26 EDT 2008

Sarah,

I read your sweet tribute to your Monty, and I'm so sorry for your loss.  He
sounded like quite a boy, and to have lived to be 8...well, what a feat!
You must be an extraordinary slave.

I want to extend my condolences to all of you who have lost furbabies.  I
haven't responded to each one individually because I still have a hard time
reading about them.  I know how heartbroken you all feel, and please just
know that we all here understand the sadness & your loss.

Good thoughts to all,
Marsha
Bubba, & Kissabella BeJabbers
In memory of Muttley, Ozzy, Elvis, StinkerBelle, Trixie, & Tigger
www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com