[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 12:18:53 EDT 2008

I am sorry not to be replying to everyone personally but my computer time has been seriously limited as redundancys are being made left, right and center here and I need to look busy, so no personal emailing.

To anyone who has lost a furbaby recently my sincere condolences like another digester mentioned I find it hard reading rainbow bridge posts as they remind me of my baby Bubble, so I understand how you all feel.

Run free all the little furbabies who have gone to the bridge recently, watch over your slaves and share your wonderful stories with your new piggy friends.

Again my heart goes out to all slaves who are grieving at this time.