[Gpdd] Announcement: Welcome, Floyd!

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 12:59:17 EDT 2008

Congratulations, Penny & Piggyfriends!!!!
I am so happy to read wonderful news on the gpdd since lately we've had way tooooo much sad emails.
Floyd sounds adorable and I can't wait to see a pigture of him!  You and Leah are making me want to add to my herd!  Tell me, "no!"  LOL
Enjoy him and please keep us updated on little Floyd and his piggy pals!!!  Who will you pair him up with?
Hugs,
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Maci, Teddy in love with Princess Snowflake more than ever, Baci, Sweetie

Until there are none, adopt one!  Don't buy while shelter animals die.