[Gpdd] Announcements: Monty-wig - my Pensioner Pig

Sarah Sullivan rahsullivan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:51:07 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone and everypig! I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all your kind condolences following my announcement about my dearest Monty-wig - the Pensioner Pig! He was indeed a "grand old man" and I couldn't have wished for a better piggyfriend over the past 8+ years. I would also like to send my blessings and condolences to all the Piggy-people who have also recently lost one of their precious piggies.  Of course, as most of us already know, it is a painful time but we should take solace and give thanks for all the wonderful memories they have left with us.   Also - much praise to the wonders of technology and especially my digital camera that allowed me to take such fantastic piccies of ALL my piggies who've now crossed over The Rainbow Bridge - their little faces are never far away from me now! Again, many thanks and best wishes to you all and your piggies - here and passed. Sarah S., Bertie 'n' ScampAlways loving and remembering Little John, 'Dukey, Bob, Bramble-pig, Tommy, Tribble, Billy, Monty & Gooseberry