[Gpdd] [RESCUE] <I can't keep my Piggies anymore>

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 00:12:55 EDT 2008

I moved to an apartment where I can't let Rough and Reddy run around like
free-range Piggies. They look so sad, locked in Piggie-prison. I can't keep them
 anymore. Is there someone in the Southern California area who will adopt
them?  Three cages, litter, food. They're both boy Piggies. They'll follow  you
from room-to-room while you shake the lettuce bag, their little feet
scampering like crazy. It saddens me - I've been raising rodents since I was 8  years
old (I'm 54 now) - Hamsters (Bat-Ham, MC Hamster), mice, rats,  Piggies.
Thanks.

Glen.

deal here.