[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Chase

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Aug 21 14:36:14 EDT 2008

Congratulations Alge for giving little Chase a new forever home.

After the start that he has had in life, it could well take him a while to settle in and realise that he is safe at last.

Have you tried bathing him and Captain Jack together and then putting them both into a squeaky clean neutral cage / pen / play pen? I seem to remember that you have a paddling pool for a play pen. If that is someone else, I am sorry and can only plead my age.

Maybe Pig No 3 in a few weeks time! What fun. The return of the Jolly Rodents.

Well done Alge and welcome little Chase.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.