[Gpdd] Misc: Roll Call & update.

Janna Hoskin janna.hoskin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 22:11:31 EDT 2008

Thanks, everyone, for the welcome!

I brought Guido home on Friday; he's in a smallish cage, but as soon as
I have the dresser in the dining room cleared off, I'll be able to set
up my ginormous one and he'll be much happier.  He's a smallish boy,
maybe about as long as Isabella is.  It was cute when my friend told her
daughter (about 4yo) that I was going to take care of Guido for them;
the little girl said, "Forever?"  And I said yes, but they could visit
him anytime.  She seemed okay with that, so all was well.  I now have
enough grids to make the bestest piggy palace ever; just need to buy a
ton of coroplast so I can build it.  I'm going to wait until after both
pigs have been to the vet and Guido's had his little operation, though.
Also, it really looks like Isabella is pregnant; I weighed her on
Thursday and she was 1,082g which (in my experience) is a lot for a
female, especially one that small.  I just weighed Guido, and he's 869g
which is REALLY small for an adult male (about 2yo)!  So I seem to have
a pregnant female and a tiny boy.  Maybe he was the runt of the litter?
Weird.

Anyway, here's our role call.  Including my boyfriend, even though he
doesn't consider himself to be a slave.  ;)

Slaves
    Janna   14.09.1976
    Juniper   05.09.1978
Masters
    Isabella & Guido
Location
    Canada, Alberta, Calgary

Again, thanks for the welcome, and we all send good wheeks to all the
other piggers out there!

-Janna

--
http://thehoskincentre.com

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal." - Albert Camus
"I want to remake the world; anything less is not worth the trouble." - Karen Cushman