[Gpdd] Announcement: Almost there!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 03:52:27 EDT 2008

Hi.
     This is Captain Jack and I have lots to tell you all and may even have
some further news but lets wait and see what develops.
     I'm 6 months old now as some of you may remember and my late best buddy
Charlie and my momma both said I was going to be "one big piggy." When I gain
2 more ounces I will be eligible to join LAPS!
     Do they leave the names of members who have gone to the ride with a
little star or something beside it the name or do they reemove the name. I'm in no
hurry to go there, but knowing my friend Charlie is there and all of the
other good Laps piggies...

     Anyway, my momma says I have to go to bed to later I'll tell you more
about life with the new piggy. The little fellow has had a hard life so I'm
keeping that in mind. He's doing better every day! And he is a cutie!!

Yur friend,
     Captain Jack, the Pirate guinea Pig!