[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, The Dowager Lady Pearl

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Aug 26 17:07:17 EDT 2008

Laura, Frodo, and Zoe, please accept our belated condolences on the passing of The Dowager Lady Pearl.  We remember when Samantha went to the Bridge, and we are so sorry that Pearl joined her so quickly.  We're also sorry that her passing was such a shock.  Although we know her death was unexpected, we hope you will find comfort in knowing that she was happy and alert and going about her normal life until the end.  It does sound as though she simply had a peaceful journey while in her sleep.  Thank you for rescuing her after she was found abandoned outside with her son.  She was a lucky girl to become part of your loving family.  How sweet, too, that she and Anakin immediately fell in love and had a wonderful seven months together.  We are glad that when he passed away, she then became friends with Sami.  We have no doubt that Pearl enjoyed all of her time with you and is now with her many friends at the Bridge.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday