[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Sarah's friend's piggie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Aug 26 17:10:57 EDT 2008

Sarah, we are so very sorry to hear of the sudden passing of your friend's piggie.  Sadly, sometimes piggies will leave quickly, with no prior indication of illness.  Perhaps your friend's piggie had a congenital problem or something like a heart attack.  Unfortunately what happened will probably remain a mystery, but it is good to hear that the piggie was well cared for and in apparent good health until the end.  Please convey our condolences to your friend.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday