[Gpdd] Rescue: WELCOME New Piggies!!! and Cage Cover ideas

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Aug 27 10:06:09 EDT 2008

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
I know whee have some newbie piggies that
have recently joined. WELCOME to all of our
new Masters...Wheeeeek! Did I hear right that
Alge added a new piggie too, Chase? That's
AWESOME! I hope the Cap'n is enjoying his
new buddy. Last wheeeekend, my almost
ex-Hubby helped me buy a folding table for
the 'Piggie Palace' that I am going to build for
the Princess and her future buddy. I bought the
wrong size table, a 72x30 inch table, and it just
wasn't big enough for a 5x2 C&C cage so whee
had to go back to Target and I got two 34x34in
tables instead. That'll do the trick!

Later this wheeek, I am going to order the bottom
cage part from Sue (from cavycages.com). I
already have the grids. I'm debating how I am
going to cover the cage (when I'm not home).
I want to keep the cover off when I'm home, but
keep it covered when I'm gone. What do some
of ya'll use as a removable 'cage cover'. Gimmee
some ideas, why don't ya??? :-)

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
                           PS & me :-)

P.S. My Condolences go out to all Piggies and Slaves
who have lost a Loved one. There have been waaay
too many as of late...