[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Chester

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Aug 27 21:47:11 EDT 2008

Ric, we are so very sorry to hear of Chester's passing, and it especially saddens us to hear that his jaw had been fractured.  As others have said, this can happen when a piggie's mouth is opened too wide.  Our hearts go out to you, and we know what a shock it was to expect a minor procedure regarding his teeth and then to discover the severe problem with his jaw.  We know you would have gladly hand-fed him for years if necessary, and we know you were stunned when he suddenly quit eating and left as you were holding him.  Although it probably seems impossible at the moment, we hope you can eventually find comfort in your many wonderful memories of him and in the fact that he left while surrounded by those who loved him.  Chester was a lucky piggie to have your excellent care, and we know he understood how much he meant to you.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday