[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Belated condolences for Chester

debjonsara at aol.com debjonsara at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 05:40:39 EDT 2008

Ric

We are still very behind with our email because we lost our ISP, but would just like to express our sincere, albeit very belated, condolences on the passing to the Rainbow Bridge of your beloved Chester. We are sure he knew how dearly he was loved, and at least now he is free from discomfort.

Debbie and the 11 Dolly Mixtures