[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Dolly Mixtures' details for Roll Call

debjonsara at aol.com debjonsara at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 06:06:53 EDT 2008

There have been quite a few changes since I last submitted our details, so it's probably just as well you lost them and have to start again! The slave of the Dolly Mixtures is called Debbie, and her birthdate is 3rd November 1956.

The Masters are as follows:

Soulage born December 2002
Sable born December 2002
Ambree born April 2003
Nuage born April 2003
Caramel born April 2003
Gisele born April 2003
Scrabble born April 2003
Zebra born 3rd July 2004
Scoot born June 2007
Soturi born May 2008
Minstrel born May 2008

Sadly only Zebra was born here at Serendipity, so he is the only one whose exact birthday is known by the slave; the others were all adopted as babies. I will introduce Minstrel in a separate post.

Debbie and the 11 Dolly Mixtures in Lower Normandy, Northwest France