[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Pneumonia Update

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Aug 29 00:49:00 EDT 2008

Firstly i'd like to thankyou all for the lovely posts and the private
emails that you've all sent xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Duke would like to add to this too WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Cindy thanks so much for your comments too, and because of this i'm once
again appealing to you all.
Duke also has a cough with his pneumonia it's like he's clearing the
mucus (excess) fluid?? anyways it racks his little body when he does it
and i get very upset.
Does anyone have anymore suggestions???
We use the vapouriser and get lots of steam.
I'm still waiting on my vets to see if i can get a script for a childs
suppresant that is used widely in the UK, septrin or another (rats can't
remember name but it starts with A - info in the car)

I'll be away from my computer till Monday but what i'll do is i'll log
on and go thru history to the archives so i can read if anyone has been
able to advise.

Thanking you all in advance,

Glynis (very worried slave) and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx
p.s. this has now been going on for nearly 4 weeks, i can't stand to see
him so sick :(