[Gpdd] MISC LAPS

Janna Hoskin janna.hoskin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:53:58 EDT 2008

I could keep the list if nobody else wants to.  My two don't qualify
(what exactly does LAPS stand for?  I know it's gotta be Large
something!) but I could easily start a blog like the SCAMPS one, or
collaborate with our SCAMPS list-keeper to develop a couple of pages
over on my pet web site project (http://thehoskincentre.com - there's
going to be a whole section about guinea pigs eventually).  'Tis up to
the list!  :)

-Janna, Isabella, Guido, and Roy the cat

PS - if the web site doesn't work, give it time; my host said they had a
server crash and are transferring files to a new hard drive.  I promise
it exists!