[Gpdd] Misc ; Teddy Teef

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 08:33:43 EDT 2008

Hi all ,and welcome to our new members, its great to hear from you guys.

We’ve had a lot of sad news with all the beloved babies being crossed
to rainbow bridge. Being a piggy , or any  animal lover really  can be
heart breaking at times, I think we are lucky hear on GPDD, there are
so many like minded people to share our grief with.

Equally there is joy to be shared . Our Teddy Teef (the one that was
dumped on a park field) has just taken delivery of his own little herd
, a mother and her 3month old daughter .

Yvonne and I went to the shelter last Sunday to pick them up. We then
gave them a few days  to settle down into there new surroundings’ ,
then we put them in with Teddy Teef , I have got to tell you I have
spent hours just sitting there watching them get to know each other ,
the 3 of them get on so well together , it’s a joy just to sit there
and watch them.
The mother is an Abyssinian , who has been croped ,I  believe she has
had 4 litters, she has a beautiful peaceful nature , we have named her
Mumsy . She will now spend the rest of her life in peace and comfort
having to do nothing more than occasionally spraying the nutterd ,
perfect gentle man Teddy Teef.

The daughter , she is part Dutch and possibly 3 months old . well I
have rarely seen so much character in a piggy, she is cheeky ,
inquisitive, confi
dent , she is into every think , and she is
developing  into a real snuggle bun .

I have recently been in touch with our  Sandy and Manny the Boar, and
they have agreed to let us name this happy little soul , Penny Giggles,
(thanks Sandy) .

Piggy life is so good.

Dave & Yvonne at Piggy Palace UK