[Gpdd] MISC LAPS

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Aug 30 06:09:19 EDT 2008

Hello Janna,

Thank you for volunteering!!! And to anyone else who might be thinking of so doing.

This is what LAPS is all about. http://cavies-laps.blogspot.com/  and  http://cavies-laps-oldposts.blogspot.com/

It is very silly but great fun. My dear departed Daisy was the President of this large company and I used to write silly addresses and welcomes to new members on her behalf. We all need a laugh and it seems a shame to me that the site is no longer being updated.

It could well be that Hamlet, the Secretary, ( helped by his Slave, Heather ) is going to continue the blog at some time but, in the meantime, perhaps a supplementary list could be kept. I don't mean to tread on anyone's/pig's toes/paws here.

Several members have asked me how to get their piggy and his/her pigture added to the list and I have given them Heather's email address. I wonder if any of them have had a reply? I do hope that Heather and Hamlet are OK.

I have looked at your website and was able to see your Home Page but no more.

Let's see what other members think about LAPS.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.