[Gpdd] Health: coughing piggie

luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Aug 31 04:45:44 EDT 2008

Glynis, my vet here in Berlin gave me a small bottle of "Atussin" cough
syrup for Ernie, who wheezes and coughs at times. She couldn't find any
cause for this problem (he's been doing it for more than a year, with no
other respiratory problems). Unfortunately I have no idea what exactly is
in this cough syrup, but it does seem to help some. I give him 0.2 ml
using an insulin syringe without the needle, but only when he needs it.
Maybe you could ask your vet about this.

Luita
Bert and Ernie