[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Squeakers is gone RIP little one

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 02:43:58 EST 2008

Alicia,

     It was with real sadness that I read about your little Squeakers, and
how well most of us know the agony of those days when a vet is badly needed and
cannot be found,   It is so hard to go through helping them to the Bridge but
it is the greatest gift of love we can give out little guys if they're in pain
or otherwise suffering. He had to be comforted by being in your arms. Four of
the five Jolly Rodents had to be helped to the Bridge. Our hearts break with
each loss. I am so sorry for you and sorry that you had to go through the
experience alone. I suspect the RV was somewhere in the area and that he was
greeted with great love and affection.
     And the Bridge is an endless buffet of guinea pig goodies.

God bless,
Alge