[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE]: Magnus

Christina Smith christina.daniels.smith at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:56:34 EST 2008

Well, it is time for me to let y'all know that Magnus has joined Yoshi.  He
went fast (within a day), just like he lived his life.  That is what my
husband says.  I think we spent a week in shock, and then we started looking
for a new buddy for Shady.

Well the audition was arduous, but Simon passed with flying colors.  Shady
is very happy to have a new buddy; he is popcorning all over the place.
This is day three, and they are getting along famously.  Simon is also very
vocal, which we love.  Last night when we went to bed, I could hear Simon
squeaking away.  They are in the room next to ours.  Simon is a white with
bright red eyes, a PEW (pink-eyed white).  He is sleek, but muscular (only
899 grams), and a few months shy of 2 years old.  A perfect match for Shady,
who is a year and a few months.  :~)

We will miss Magnus, but Shady is happy to finally be the alpha pig!!!  lol

-Slaves:  Christina & Ed
Masters:  Shady & Simon
RIP:  Yoshi & Magnus