[Gpdd] [CARE] Aspen Bedding

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Mon Dec 1 15:27:55 EST 2008

Hello All,

I've been looking into switching from CareFresh to aspen bedding. From
what I've read, it seems to be safe for the piggies. Anyone had any
problems with using aspen bedding? The reason for the switch is if I can
save a little money, I'll be able to enlarge the cage and adopt another
piggy. There's a piggy at the local humane society that was left in a
box near the gate of the shelter that I've been looking at, but I'm
getting ahead of myself. Any advice on the bedding would be great!

Fireball, whom had a bladder stone removed, is packing on the ounces!
Here he is:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3214/3072925664_cb97da9942.jpg ! Thanks
to everyone who gave advices and well wishes!!

Jocelyn, Little John, Fireball the Fat, and Flashbang Fatbottom