[Gpdd] Misc: HAPPY "Belated" TURKEY DAY!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Dec 3 11:13:27 EST 2008

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
I'm sorry this is a little late, but I hope that
all piggies and slaves had a lovely Holiday
and that your Thanksgiving was full of Fun,
Family, Friends, and of course FOOD!!! I took
pigtures for PS & BP's Thanksgiving website,
but my main webpage was migrated to some
new place, so I need to get that figured out before
I can finish up their site. Oh well, better late
than never, I suppose. I know a few of ya'll
are on Facebook, so you can see a couple
of their pigtures there if you wanna sneak a
peek.

The piggies are doing well and they are just
are wild and wacky as ever. My Bertie Boy
is such a little character and I love just watching
him run around and act coo-coo. He's so funny
cuz he always wants to play, but when I try and
play with him, he runs away cuz he likes being
chased...you know, the 'ole "Catch me if You CAN!"
game. Aaaaah, I love it!

The Princess is doing Okay, although, this
morning, for the first time, I saw some bladder
sludge. So, that's not good. And so a diet
change is in order. I got some new Shilintong
about a week ago and I decided to be more
aggressive and give PS some every other
day now, so I am thinking the Shilintong is
'getting the demons out', so to speak. I ordered
some liquid Vit C for her a while ago, and just
realized that it's been sitting in my Apt office for
almost a wheeek now. They forgot to put a notice
in my mailbox. Geeeez. So, I'll be picking that up
after work.

The piggies are Excited about Christmas, although
with the economy in the state that it's in, I'm not
gonna go overboard like I have in the past. But,
I don't think the piggies will mind. I'm pretty much
done with my Holiday shopping. I actually went
shopping on Green Wednesday (as opposed
to Black Friday). Note: Green Wednes is the Wednes
before Thanksgiving and it was Awesome--there
were NO lines and stores were practically empty!! :-)

Well, I gotta run to the bank. Hope all Piggies and
Slaves are Well...Wheeeeeek!

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
               Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake
                                   & Bertie Pig :-)