[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Sailor Willie has crossed over

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 22:58:56 EST 2008

It is with great sadness that I announce that my dearest Sailor Willie crossed over to the bridge while I was holding him tonight around 9:45 pm. My poor Sailor Willie was just over 6 1/2 years old and his health had begun to go down hill the past month. I knew that it was gonna be sometime in the future. However, I didn't think that it would be within a weeks time of losing one piggie that my other precious piggie would depart for the bridge. I am sure that Squeakers was waiting for Sailor Willie on the other side.

In Mourning,
Alicia VanMaanen
(In loving memory of Sailor Willie & Squeakers forever in my heart)