[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Sailor Willie

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 20:58:40 EST 2008

Dear Alicia,
:(
I am shocked reading that your beloved Sailor Willie has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  I might have missed some posts, but was he ill?  I'm sure it was heart-breaking for you to be holding him as he left, but what a wonderful way to let him go...peacefully in your loving care.  I'm so sorry that you've lost both Sailor Willie and Squeakers so close in time...I guess they didn't want to be apart.
Please take care and know that I send you my sincere sympathy.
"Rest in Peace, Sweet Sailor Willie".
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie

Peace on Earth  Goodwill toward All