[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Sailor Willie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Dec 5 07:43:39 EST 2008

Dear Alicia,

I am so sorry that your dear Sailor Willie has also departed for the Rainbow Bridge. Although 6 1/2 years is a great age for a piggy, we are never ready for that last day.

Having a whole herd of piggies, I have had sad times when I have lost two or three in quick succession but to have lost your only two piggies in just one week doesn't bear thinking about. I always have other little ones needing my care to take the edge off my grief.

The Piggyfriends and I are sending lots of hugs and piggy kisses to you at this very sad point in your life. We loved seeing Sailor Willie's pigture in the GPDD Calendar in February and much admired his name.

R.I.P. Sailor Willie, gone to meet dear little Squeakers once more.

Take care Alicia,

Penny and the Piggyfriends. xx