[Gpdd] Behavior: Sudden Aggression

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 19:13:58 EST 2008

I am sorry to hear about the aggession problems. I had two girls that did the same thing after living together for a long time.
I happened to be in the room. They got into a fight over some lettuce. They hated each other until death after that. One bit a hole through the other ones lip and they tried to kill each other whenever they were in reach of each other. I think after blood is shed there is no hope in putting them back together.
I hope your two make up. They could have gotten mad at each other over food as well. It is the most important thing in there lives. Good luck!

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com