[Gpdd] Silly; south park

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 02:32:11 EST 2008

Hey Fugly, Igor and Manny the Boar!
     Wheese beez way behinds on the digests, but couldn't get to see all of
the Comedy Central video. We tried to!! There be 2 pirates now -- Barnacle Bill
is official and was Critter of the Day (COTD) on the Small Animal Chnnel the
15th of last month. And guess who is da Critter of the Month (COTM) for
December? I'm trying to be humble about it but I was so excited when I saw that and
realized that I wasn't looking at the wrong page-- that it was actually me,
COTM!! Tis a great honor, Mateys. Let me see if I can find some links! If course
momma still hasn't replaced that terrible picture of me! Let me know about
that peg leg you're working on, Fugly. If your slave won't go along with you,
just get yourself an eye-patch -- it would be pretty authentic looking, too.

Capt'n Jack:   http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=87245&
Breed=

Barnacle Bill:
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=110402&Breed=

Captain Jack as COTM;       http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/
(Toward the bottom of the page -- not there when you sign on but there when you
sign off. Confusing, huh?

Dose neat California Girls want to go on cruise in the Caribbean now that
hurricaine season is over so I think we might have a practice run on pirating. Da
Black Pearl is getting back up to snuff, damages repaired, sails patched and
all dat. Also, I gots it back from dat Hector Barbosa fellow. I'd actually
like him if he would quit stealing my ship.

Later Mates!
Captn' Jack, of the Jolly Rodents Caribbean Piggy Pirating Crew