[Gpdd] Care: Leah and liquid vit C

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 04:27:50 EST 2008

Hi Leah,
     You're the second person who has ben sucessful in getting liquid c
(flavored??? I hope) on line.   I powdering the Oxbow tabs and scattering it over
their food. Barnacle Bill might eat his tab outright however.

Alge and the Caribbean Piggy Pirate Crew. (Capt. Jack is critter of the
Month. He flipped out. Totally unexpected. And Barnacle Bill was Critter of the day
on Nov 15th)