[Gpdd] Silly: New PLAY and website

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 09:27:12 EST 2008

Hi all fellow Guinea pig lovers,
And especially the PLAY lovers,

We've finally got the new PLAY online!
And we have also gotten our own website www.guinygirlz.nl !!
By clicking on the banner of the Winkygang website you will go to our pigs
website.
(or click on this link, or copy/paste in your address bar:
http://www.guinygirlz.nl/WinkyGang/ )
The PLAY page (click on that link from the winky gang page or go to:
http://www.guinygirlz.nl/WinkyGang/Igor%27s%20PLAY/PlayPage.HTML) contains
all the PLAYs we've put online before!
Our old adress is still online but has not been updated with the latest PLAY
about Foodball!
(it's number 5 on the PLAYpage, or go to:
http://www.guinygirlz.nl/WinkyGang/Igor%27s%20PLAY/PlayFoodball.HTML)
We also have a site with Suus and Dunya's citytrip on it, we had so much fun
making this website (imagine us walking through the hague with camera and
huge guinea pig stuffed toys...)
(click in the link of Suus and Dunya's city trips or go to:
http://www.guinygirlz.nl/WinkyGang/SuusAndDunya/PDDH1.htm)

Bottom line, there's a new PLAY it about Foodball and you can get there by
going to our new website:
www.guinygirlz.nl

We also want to add a friends of the winky gang page (thanks fugly for the
idea) and some links to the GPDD, LAPS and SCAMPS site...
If you have a site for your piggies let us know so we can add that too!
We should probably also add the Guinealynx site and such, any cavy links are
welcome.

We hope you enjoy our new website and the Latest PLAY...

Lots of Wheeks,
The Winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy
The shelter boys: Chico and Toby
And the Winky team: Suus, Yaya and professor Igor

and slaves Janneke (creative brain) and Mieke (technical realisation)
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl