[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] condolences for The Blob

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Dec 8 00:03:05 EST 2008

Oh Joanie thankyou so much for sharing some of 'The Blob's' life with us
all, she did sound like a precious girlie.
RIP The Blob run free at the bridge, have fun munching on the dandelions
and popcorning with the other piggies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
loves too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What a little character she was!!  I loved the story about the picnic
time, it gave me a good laugh, i love the way our little precious ones
always bring a smile to our faces :o)

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx