[Gpdd] Health: Fugly limping

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 04:25:28 EST 2008

Had you had this under silly or virtual, I'd have chuckled since Fugly has
been talking among the boys about wanting a wooden leg so that he can be a
proper pirate. I don't think he wants a replacement, just a theatrical illusion.
     But from you it sounds like it is no virtual game. Is he doing better.
He's such a sweetie, we don't want to see him ailing. Do keep us posted.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents Caribbean Piggy Pirate Crew