[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for SCAMP Sailor Willie

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Mon Dec 8 06:53:38 EST 2008

Alicia We were so very sorry to read of the departure of your grand old
gentleman SCAMP, Sailor Willie, for the Rainbow Bridge. We know exactly
how awful it feels to lose more than one piggie in quick succession.
Sadly, it is something for which slaves of SCAMPs must be prepared. It is
a tremendous credit to you and the care you lavished upon him that Sailor
Willie made it to such a ripe old age, and how very fitting for him that
he should choose as his departure point that most favourite place in the
world to him, your loving arms. As you say, Squeakers will surely have
been waiting there for Sailor Willie at the Rainbow Bridge, and they are
now once again pocorning and gorging themselves in that wonderful
sunshine filled meadow, young and fit again as they were in their youth.
You must have many happy memories from having been his master for over 6
years, and we are positive he will have known how very deeply he was
loved. May it bring you a few grains of comfort at this difficult time to
know that gpdd-ers all over the globe are thinking of you and wishing you
well. Debbie and the 8 Dolly Mixtures

"We patronize them for their incompleteness,
for their tragic fate of having taken a form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours
they move finished and complete, gifted
with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings;
they are other nations, caught with ourselves
in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners
of the splendour and travail of the earth".
Henry Beston

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses