[Gpdd] Misc: Chirping Overload

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 08:45:52 EST 2008

Hi Friends:
You won't believe this...my Teddy chirped for over 3 hours non-stop during the night!
He started at 1am and finally stopped around 4am, keeping my husband and I awake.  I didn't want to disturb him, but he sure was loud!
Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?  Of 9 piggies that I've had, he's the only one who has ever chirped.
I put my foster bunny in their room yesterday...I wonder if the change made him become so vocal.
Any thoughts on this?  I'd love to hear it!
Sleepless in New York, USA,
Joanne
and the weary pet crew
Peace on Earth