[Gpdd] MISC Secret Santa

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Dec 8 08:53:51 EST 2008

Hello everyone and everypig,

We are all so excited here at Piggyfriends. The mailman has just delivered a parcel that has come all the way from Australia! Slave has opened it and we have seen two beautifully wrapped presents inside. She has told us that these presents are a secret and she is putting them under the tree for Christmas Day.

She doesn't understand that piggies live in the "now" and cannot wait until a future date. Maybe one of us will be able to nibble the wrapping and take a little peek when we are having floor time. There are so many of us that Slave cannot watch us all the time. She keeps an eye on the piggies who are likely to hide under the furniture but she knows that the sensible ones amongst us just sit around on the carpet and eat. She'll never notice if one of us sneaks off.

There is a card in the parcel! She has opened the envelope and is going to peg the card onto MY pen! She has gone to answer the phone. If I jump onto my house, I can just reach the card and see who has sent it.

Oooooooh! It is from Auntie Glynis. It is a good thing that Slave put it on my pen as I can read it to the other Piggyfriends.

Thank you so much Auntie Glynis. I won't tell Slave that I know who sent the parcels and we can't wait for Christmas Day to open them.

Lots of love and piggy kisses from Gulliver, on behalf of all the Piggyfriends. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx