[Gpdd] HEALTH- vitamin c

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Dec 8 13:50:20 EST 2008

  I have a question to ponder. I give Mimi 1 Oxbow vitamin c tablet a day. Is that too much? Should I be cutting them in half? She gets either a piece of carrot or a grape in the afternoons as a snack & a handful of romaine lettuce in the evenings as a snack, so she gets a little vitamin c from those, but I know that's not enough. I just want to make sure she's not getting too much. I want to avoid those dreaded stones. Any opinions? Thanks.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/