[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Sailor Willie and Squeakers

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 16:02:51 EST 2008

I have been too busy to post or even to read the Digest as often as I would like these days, due to way too much work, and my parent's health problems.  I do manage to try to catch up when I can, and I am saddened to read about so many of our little ones going to the bridge.

Although I have not posted my condolences to each person who has lost a dear friend, my thoughts are with each one of you, as I read about each sad departure.  I truly do know what you went through, and I am heartened by knowing that each sad posting means that a sweet piggie was loved, and given a good home while he or she was with us.  That is truly a mutual gift.

Alicia, I am sorry to hear about the loss of both of your little ones, in such a short time.  As many have said here, I guess they just needed to be together.  I do hope that when your heart mends a little, that you might be able to find the room in your heart for another furbaby.  I am sure both Sailor Willie and Squeakers would want that.  The memories of those who have gone to the Bridge will be in our hearts forever, but there is still more room in our hearts to love another piggie who needs a home.

My thoughts are with all who have lost a friend (2 or 4 footed), and to all (2 or 4 footed) who are doing poorly.

Audrey and her GP Gordon
(Remembering Reese)