[Gpdd] SILLY Help with new name

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Dec 9 13:48:26 EST 2008

Hello Gwen,

I hope that Woobie and your new little boy have settled down together. He is very sweet and I hope that he has stopped chasing Woobie.

I always think long and hard before naming names and hope that the piggy will tell me his/her name him/herself.

I have two black boars, Midnight and Shadow ( actually the latter has a little white stripe in his curls.) Years ago I had two nearly completely black sows, called Magic ( inspired by the box of chocolates called Black Magic ) and Molly ( as in a black molly tropical fish ).

Shadow was very nearly named Pugwash, after a jolly cartoon pirate from my childhood, whose ship was called the Black Pig. When he came to be a Piggyfriend, lots of digesters suggested names for him and I liked Shadow, which was one of Kay's ideas. Has anyone heard from Kay lately? She hasn't posted in months.

A friend has two black rexes called Aubergine and Damson.

I knew a piggy called Jet and thought that I might use the names Obsidian and Onyx if any more black boars come knocking at the door.

Regards,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.