[Gpdd] MISC:/Silly: Wheeeeek where is my cute Christmas photo?? Captain Jack

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 05:38:16 EST 2008

Something dreadful happened to my wonderful Chrsitmas picture and even the
one on the Small Animal HOME Page -- it has me as a ghastly mean looking pirate
-- a wild and crazed pirate. Not fitting for Christmas and the other Dec.
holidays. I wanted the bad pirate picture in my small photo collection (someone
made it fopr me) but now it's everywhere!! Oh -- da poor little fur tykes and
sees dat will be most unsettled.

http://www.smallanimalchannel./     remember, I'm half way down da page!!

A humbled Capt'n Jack