[Gpdd] [Misc.] We received a gift today! :o)

Sherry B. cavyfriend at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:21:56 EST 2008

Oh boy, are whee excited!

Today our mommy brought in a great big package. When she removed the brown
paper wrapping there was a gorgeous present inside, all wrapped in shiny
paper and ready to place under the tree! We wanted to take a peek...just one
little peek...inside that box, but mommy says we have to wait until
Christmas. Whee can hardly wait! Oh the thoughts we are having about what
goodies could possibly be in that box!

Many, many " thank you's"  to our Secret Santa. We'll be back after
Christmas with the full story of what we found in the box and the identity
of our Secret Santa. How will we ever be able to wait until Christmas
morning?!!

Until then we will be watching our package with great anticipation!

Happy Holidays to all our friends at GPDD, :o)
Bernie, Gingerbear, & Golden (you may remember us...we are part of a lovable
group of piggies that our mommy calls "the Piggie Pals")