[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Secret Santa

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Dec 11 22:33:42 EST 2008

Dearest Gulliver (humble spokespig for the PiggyFriends)

Thankyou for your lovely words XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I hope you enjoy your 'parcel' and your lovely slave enjoys hers.
I'm so pleased you can see the card.........it's just a little something
which i hope you can all share at times.
Please pass on to the rest of the PF's all my love, lots of little nose
and ear kisses as well.  And if you'd be so kind please give your slave
a big piggie kiss and say it's from Auntie Glynis.

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx