[Gpdd] [MISC.] Yipee! Another gift has arrived! :o)

Sherry B. cavyfriend at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 00:39:23 EST 2008

What excitement today, as another present arrived at our home!

Whee have to wait until Christmas morning to see what it is, but when
mommy's back is turned, who knows? Whee might sneek a peek! Oops...hope she
doesn't read this! Whee look forward to the Secret Santa exchange every
year. It is so much fun! And whee love to play Secret Santa, too! Whee got
to help choose the presents this year and wear a cute Santa hat while mommy
took our pigtures.

After Christmas whee'll be back to tell you all about our gifts and the
identity of our Secret Santa.

Happy Holidays to All, :o)
Goliath, Lucky,Jr., & Vincent of the SC Piggie Pals